Monday, September 20, 2010

Revival

Wow. I never thought I'm going to open this blog again, especially since this whole thing was just for a silly school requirement back in high school. Now, I have to post some articles I wrote for Eng 1 (To the future me: this is your first English class 1st year 1st sem in UP) and I've decided to just use this one. Although the blog is named this-is-for-cs ('cs' stands for computer science), it will have to serve the purpose as being for English as well. Anyways, it was nice to actually read some of the original posts. It feels really nice to reminisce and get back to the old days of high school. I also find observing the way I wrote and thought back then interesting. It's kinda like one of those things that nobody talks about or openly appreciate but they're really something worth your appreciation.

Hello blogger, old friend. It's been a while. :)

No comments: