Monday, September 20, 2010

Letter

Dear Mr. Decena,


How are you? Isn’t it funny that we crossed paths again in an unlikely place? Well I sure wasn’t expecting it, after trying to get your attention hesitantly and abandoning the attempt just because it’s going to turn out awkward and embarrassing. Embarrassing you may ask? Well it’s simply because I forgot your first name and only remembered your last name. That explains why I addressed this to ‘Mr. Decena’ rather than your first name, which is what I would normally do. So yeah, I hope you forgive me for forgetting; you looked like you forgot my name as well, and I’m cool with it. I’d like to thank you though for remembering our friendship and the short but meaningful time we had together in the review center. I am really looking forward to being friends and co-students here with you in the university.


Your friend,

David

P.S. Kudos to you for passing the UPCAT!

No comments: