Saturday, November 22, 2008

Our night-out last night

Yesterday my old band mates and I went to practice some songs back in the old studio we used to play in. It feels good to actually play with them once again, despite the rough past we have had. They have canged a lot, in the sense of their musical capabilities. In other words, I've noticed that they have gotten better, and our sound and harmony just got better as well. I'm not sure though if I'm officially back in the band, so far as I'm aware of, we're only playing together for the fair.

I had a great time last night. I really enjoyed myself together with them. After practice we went to the nearby mini mall toget something to eat. We stayed there for a while and just to sit down and reminisce about each other's experiences in school and in life. We also talked about our batchmates and I'm really surprise of how much I didn't know about them. There were so many stuff about different people that I never thought could be possible. It's nice how surprises just come out and stare at you right in the eye.

I'm looking forward to go out with them again. I'm sure we will, since we still have to patch up some of the songs we're going to play on the battle of the bands. I can't wait. :D

No comments: